Sep 15, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (5)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme held by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, and her guidelines are:

  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit! 
  • I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you. 
  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you 
  • Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!



I was kinda overly excited about the whole blog design thing last Saturday, and never did my Stacking the Shelves post! So today we have 2 weeks worth of books (which isn't actually all that much...)

Bought:

The Iron Legends (The Iron Fey, #1.5, 3.5, 4.5) Meridian (Fenestra, #1) Another Faust (Another, #1) The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

The Iron Legends: Julie Kagawa (new)
Meridian: Amber Kizer (used)- Yeah... I dunno about this one, I'm a little dangerous in the used book store...
Another Faust: Daniel & Dina Nayeri (used)- again, another one of those "I think I've seen this before on goodreads.... I should buy it!" books. My copy smells really weird.
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight: Jennifer E. Smith (used)- I know I've gotten this one before from the library and never got around to reading it.... but now I have my own copy, so I have to read it! Right?

Library:

Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1) The Scorpio Races

Daughter of Smoke and Bone: Laini Taylor- I've actually finished this one already and am struggling to write a review because it was so fantastic. I'm hoping to get the review out by Monday.
The Scorpio Races: Maggie Stiefvater- My school library actually had these two on display next to each other... so I had to get them both....

So, what did y'all get this week? What do you think of the books I got?? :D I love hearing from you!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

10 comments:

  1. The Iron Legends! OOOH. The Statistical is a cute fun read so yeah, you should definitely read it! Daughter of Smoke and Bone is AAAA-MAZING!!!

    Great stack, Megan :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie S is an amazing writer. Great haul of books this week. Come visit me as well.


    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. The statistical is really nice, I liked it. I need to read this Kagawa books as well. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard good things about "Statistical". What does your book smell like ? lol

    Here's my post:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/09/my-weekly-bookishness-91512.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Statistical Probability is a really good contemporary read and I LOVED Daughter of Smoke and Bone. Hope you enjoy the books :)
    My STS: World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous that you got Statistical Probability! I've been wanting to read that one for eons!! Enjoy. :) I wasn't a huge fan of The Scorpio Races, but I seem to be in the minority so hopefully you'll love it!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked Statistical Probability it's really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Statistical Probability ! It was adorable!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/09/stacking-shelves-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh, I really love your blog! I just had to follow, because everything is so pretty! :P Anyways, I still really want to get my hands on The Statistical Probability. Meridian has been on my shelf for quite a while and I plan on reading The Scorpio Races this month. Oh, and Daughter of Smoke and Bone is phenomenal (I'm glad you felt the same!)...I can't wait for the sequel! Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the new blog design, it looks gorgeous! The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, Daughter of Smoke and Bone and The Scorpio Races are on my TBR pile. I really want to buy the Iron Legends! Enjoy your books! :D

    Here is my STS: http://blogofabookaholic.blogspot.com/2012/09/stacking-shelves-17.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what people think, and commenting lets me know you were here! Speak your minds! (Please :D)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...