Aug 11, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (1)


I told y'all last week that I would be switching to Stacking the Shelves instead of In My Mailbox (just 'cause Saturday works better for me!), so here it is!! 

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme held by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, and her guidelines are:

  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun! 
  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit! 
  • I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you. 
  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you 
  • Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
So, here we go:

This week I got waaay too many books (I still have like four from last week left), but I'm doing the Bout of Books read-a-thon (goals post tomorrow) next week, so maaaayyyybbbeee I'll be able to read a lot of them? It's a nice sentiment anyways :) (please ignore my ugly carpet) Both pics are library books, I just split them up.


The Demon's Lexicon: Sarah Rees Brennan
Torn: Erica O'Rourke
Deadly Cool: Gemma Halliday
Sirensong: Jenna Black


Team Human: Justine Larbalestier & Sarah Rees Brennan
Gilt: Katherine Longshore
Every Other Day: Jennifer Lynn Barnes

And then I am obviously buying Onyx first thing Tuesday morning.... I'm so not gonna get to all these books. Ohhh well I'll try :)

Did you guys get anything good this week? If you leave me a link, I'll come visit your post!!

<end transmission>

9 comments:

  1. Hey i'm a new follower :). That's a great haul !
    I haven't read any of these books but I hope you'll enjoy reading them. I heard a lot of good things about Jenna Black series so maybe I'll start this series one day.
    Happy reading from France !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul this week! Some very interesting books! Thanks for sharing! I hope you enjoy them! :D My StS post! 

    Btw....I am a new follower! :)

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Follower :)

    Great Haul! I really want to read Team Human and Every Other Day! I liked Deadly Cool and hope you do too :D

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Deadly Cool this week too, and I am currently reading Team Human and it is so much fun! Much more than I expected. Enjoy your new books! :)
    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul! I really want to read Every Other Day, Gilt, and Team Human. They all sound fantastic. Enjoy your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight a little while ago, it's really sweet. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul! Deadly Cool and Statistical Probability are fantastic! Enjoy all your books!

    My StS

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome cache of books! I love the Jenna Black Faeriewalker series. I really hope you enjoy it! I was also tossing around the idea of picking up the Statistical Probability of Love at First Site, but I have yet to see a review on it. Hope you can review soon.
    New follower.
    Tammy @ http://bosbooknook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what people think, and commenting lets me know you were here! Speak your minds! (Please :D)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...