Aug 12, 2012

Bout of Books 5.0 GOALS

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Hey guys! I'm very excited to tell you all that I am doing another read-a-thon starting tomorrow :D Like the pic says, the Bout of Books read-a-thon will last all next week. It looks like soooo much fun and I have a ton of books I need to read, so I thought I should do it! At the moment I have this stack of books to read:


That's 12 books there, and then I have a couple on hold at my library and I am buying Onyx first thing Tuesday morning. So, obviously I am not going to make it through all 10 bagillion (I swear it's a real number) books in the next week, so my main goal is to get through as many as I can. I do have some specific goals though:
  • Read 7-8 books and post reviews
  • Participate in 1 Twitter chat
  • Participate in EVERY CHALLENGE
I am going to be doing update posts everyday, hopefully accompanying reviews. :) ALSO, I am having my very own 50(+) followers giveaway!!! I'm giving away any YA book up to $15 from the Book Depository. So, if you're interested, click on the giveaway button on my sidebar!

Happy reading!

<end transmission>


4 comments:

  1. What a stack of books! Good luck with your goals and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Uncommon Criminals (I love the titles of Ally Carter's books). I have many of these books on my TBR list- I have heard great things :) I hope you have a great week. Hope to see what you think of them and the challenges (I plan on doing a few).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh lots of good books. I wish the library closest to us had good books like that! I'd be a reading machine!

    Good luck this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's a ton of books! But also a ton of books 've been wanting to read forever :) Deadly Cool is a book I hhave read - and I believe it was during Bout of Books 4.0 earlier this year...or was it Social Suicide? I'm not sure, but I think they're both very funny and entertaining and perfect Read-a-Thon books!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what people think, and commenting lets me know you were here! Speak your minds! (Please :D)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...