Jul 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (9)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, where we book bloggers talk about upcoming releases we are excited for. I made a new image for my Waiting on Wednesday, mainly because Breaking the Spine's didn't go with the look of my blog very well (shallow, I know). I saw a couple other blogs have really cute ones, so I tested it out. Feel free to tell me whatcha think (do you like it, should I change it back, etc.).

Anyways, this week I'm super psyched for:

Endlessly (Paranormalcy #3)
By: Kiersten White
Publication date: July 24, 2012

Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3)
Evie's paranormal past keeps coming back to haunt her. A new director at the International Paranormal Containment Agency wants to drag her back to headquarters. The Dark Faerie Queen is torturing humans in her poisonous realm. And supernatural creatures keep insisting that Evie is the only one who can save them from a mysterious, perilous fate.
The clock is ticking on the entire paranormal world. And its fate rests solely in Evie's hands.
So much for normal.
I just read the first couple pages yesterday (Kiersten White posted the link on Twitter), and they were AMAZING. I had forgotten how much I love this series, and I am just dying to get my hands on the third book!!! Luckily for us Endlessly comes out in 6 DAYS. I can't wait for more of our pink-obsessed heroine and her invisi-boyfriend. EEP so excited!! This'll be one of those books I splurge on and buy in hardcover (not on my Nook!). Oh, and isn't this just SUCH a pretty cover?

Anyways... What are y'all's picks for the week? Are you guys as excited for Endlessly as I am?! Links, comments, opinions, pictures of artichokes, whatever. I'm pretty accepting. :)

<end transmission>

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people think, and commenting lets me know you were here! Speak your minds! (Please :D)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...