Jul 10, 2012

Mini Challenge #3 & a little update!!


Heeeyyy guys!! It's pretty early for me (my computer clock is sayin' 6:14 in the morning...) but I wanted to get up and get an early start for my birthday!! I'm 16 today! Anyways, since I was up early I decided to get a head start on today's challenges, but Kindle Fever is the only one to put theirs up yet. This means I may be adding Stiletto Storytime's to this post later today, depending on what it is. 

So, Kindle Fever asked us to do this:


Once upon a time there was a bookish fight…

As the story teller, I now want you to tell me which two characters are fighting and WHY! If you want to, you’re also more than welcome to guess the outcome. ;)
It doesn’t have to be anything too detailed; we’re here to have fun!
And then her example went something like this:


Once upon a time Edward Cullen and Voldemort were having a fight over who was the coolest fictional creature! Voldemort of course, thinks the most evil wizard takes the prize, while Edward believes the sparkling, fangless vampires takes it all, as they’re almost impossible to kill. (Insert Voldy snickering…) I think Voldy has my money this round! Wand with an evil nature is a plus!

SO, since I have been reading the Strange Angels books lately, and I now feel inspired to have another Twilight character lose a fight:

On a dark and stormy night, somewhere between Forks and wherever Dru decided she should be for some unknown reason, Bella and Dru were having a fight over a half-vampire (he says it's one sixteenth, but whatever) named Christophe. Bella had realized that Edward was kind of a loser, and already had a thing for elderly vampires (or djamphirs as the case may be) so she decided to make her move. (They had all ran into each other at a gas station) However, Dru didn't like that. No matter that she has yet to choose Dru or Graves, she couldn't imagine either of them with another girl. Anyways, Bella's fighting tactics ended up involving a lot of hair pulling (This was before she was a sparkly vamp) while Dru was considerably more skilled. Since the fight has barely begun, I'm gonna say my money's on Dru, since she's had way more fighting experience and has the ability to kick a grown man (or werewulfen or suckers) butt. Plus, she has little svetocha fangs and the aspect now, so she can tap into that power.

LOL that was a little ranty since it's early and I'm awake and probably should be sleeping. It was fun though.

I also wanted to give a more detailed update on my progress so far:
  • Cold Kiss: finished
  • Partials: I think I've read about 100 pages or so, I'm too lazy to go check right now
  • Mini challenges: 3
Sooooo yeah! How are you guys doing? Did you write a bookish fight? Between who? Links are always appreciated!

<end transmission>

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read the Strange Angels books, however, I found Dru's and Bella's fight amusing.

    Good luck with the rest of the read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Good luck with the rest of your reading ;D

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what people think, and commenting lets me know you were here! Speak your minds! (Please :D)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...