Jul 9, 2012

In My Mailbox (8)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, (for more info click on the picture) where we book bloggers talk about the books we have received/borrowed/bought for the week. I've given up on showing the books I have already reviewed this week, since that never really made sense... However, I have a bunch of new library books this week (I'm broke again, and have yet to go back to my new fave little used bookstore). So, here ya go:


Ashes: Ilsa J. Bick

Uh.. not sure why I picked this one... It kind of reminded me of Ashfall? I'm not sure by I've got a good feeling about it.

Jane: April Lindner

I LOVE Jane Eyre and a YA retelling of it? I had to get it!!! And the cover is just the right combination of haunting and pretty to hook me.

Perfect Chemistry: Simone Elkeles

Goodreads told me to. And the little excerpt on the back was funny.

Partials: Dan Wells

Goodreads also told me to read this one, but I gotta admit, it does look really really good.

I am Number Four: Pittacus Lore

I saw the movie and it stunk, but the storyline behind it was intriguing and I have higher hopes for the book.

Shatter Me: Tahereh Mafi

Pretty cover gets me every time.

Of Poseidon: Anna Banks

A) I love Anna Banks' tweets. B) Poseidon? Gotta have it. C) It's pretty. D) It looks amazing.

Sooo yeah, I got most of these while wandering around in the YA section at my library and being all "Oooooh this looks good!" Because that's just how I am.

What did y'all get this week? Links or whatever, I'm just curious!

 <end transmission>

2 comments:

  1. O_O I didn't know that shatter me was already in the library!! Checking that out ASAP! These are the ones I got

    http://theseflyingpages.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-my-mailbox-slideshow-style-1.html

    Happy monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha it sounds like you're as excited for Shatter Me as I am!!! I'll go check out your post in a second! :D

      Delete

I love to hear what people think, and commenting lets me know you were here! Speak your minds! (Please :D)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...